A highly reputable global media company are looking for a personable, positive and driven HR Adviser / Employee Relations Officer to join their friendly and ambitious team.
Reporting into the Head of Business Partnering and Operations, and supporting the Business Partners, the successful candidate will take the lead in resolving employee relation issues for approximately 800 staff across multiple UK sites (although the largest offices are both based in London). Duties will include advising leaders, chairing disciplinary and grievance procedures, training leaders to use the tools available, evaluating template documents as well as any ER project work required, for example updating policies.
In order to be considered for this position you must have experience working in a HR Officer, Employee Relations Advisor or similar role. It is also essential to have:
- Graduate, or equivalent level qualification (CPP, CIPD or similar)
- Proven experience of managing & resolving a wide range of employee relations topics including probation management, absence management, investigations, disciplinary and grievances
- Strong knowledge of employment law
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Competence using HRIS and Microsoft Office
This is an opportunity to join a global brand with significant growth plans. This HR Advisor / Employee Relations Officer role is paying up to £26,000 plus benefits that generally include discretionary bonus, pension, season ticket loan and 25 days annual leave.