Director of Strategic Initiatives (Home Based) - National Charity
Salary up to £65,000 plus 28 days holiday.
A national charity is looking to recruit for a Director of Strategic Initiatives to join its senior management team. This role will be fully home based / remote.
The Director of Strategic Initiatives will be responsible for;
- Providing overall leadership and oversight for expansion and diversification (new markets and services) initiatives as well as recommendations for new products and services
- Researching potential new opportunities for the charity to diversify into
- Market and competitor analysis
- Design projects, project goals, plans and budgets
- Identifying and securing funding
- Identifying opportunities for diversified services and leading on logistics such as improving skillsets and hiring support staff
- Providing business intelligence BI for KPIs
- Providing advice and analysis to COO regarding opportunities
To be considered suitable you will need to have previous experience in a senior leadership role looking at marketing/market diversification for products and services, ideally on a national scale.
To apply please send a copy of your CV.