Operations Director - National Charity
Remote/Home Based national role, salary up to £65,000, 28 days annual leave (plus bank holidays). Occasional travel to meetings will be required.
A national charity are looking for an experienced Operations Director to join their senior management team. This is a great opportunity to take ownership of the delivery of services and operations within a fast growing not for profit organisation. The organisation deliver services to local communities across the country and operate via commercial contracts.
Duties within the role will include:
- Line management and development of Operations Managers, Contract Managers and Team Leaders
- Work strategically within the senior management team
- Budget management
- Accountable for delivery of operations and services across the UK
- Setting strategy, objectives, policies/procedures and quality assurance
- Define and enhance delivery
- Own and maintain compliance with external regulations
- Recruitment of team
- Manage multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Director level reporting
- Ensuring effective relationships are built and maintained with commissioners and funders
- Support business development and growth strategies
To be considered for this Operations Director role you will need to have the following skills/experience:
- Understanding of a service based organisation operating through commercial contracts
- Ability to manage resources nationally and get the best out of delivery teams
- Strong people/man management skills through a hierarchy structure
- Experience of operating in an Agile way
- Commercial background and ability to understand the overall strategic objectives of the organisation.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV