Director of Digital Transformation - IT
Charity/ Not for Profit
A highly regarded Charity based in London (South West London) are looking for a commercial and experienced Head of IT or IT Director to lead the development of their integrated digital technology strategy.
This IT Director (digital transformation) role is a newly created position, reporting to the Chief Executive and responsible for realising strategic goals for the organisation through the application of digital technology.
This is a unique opportunity to join a successful and ambitious organisation committed to harnessing technology to improve performance, deliver efficiency and achieve measurable impact. You will play a lead role in developing an integrated Digital Strategy to support the organisation strategy, develop their digital capability and deliver the transformational change required to ensure excellent, contemporary services to the people they support.
You will be able to form effective relationships with a wide range of different people at all levels of the organisation, with a proven ability to combine strategic thinking with the practical requirements of the role. Knowledge of the contemporary digital landscape of organisations and experience of bringing leading technology and process optimisation practices to an organisation to drive sustainable improvements in business performance is essential. You will be a proven innovator with a sophisticated understanding of digital and technology solutions and a successful track record of driving strategy and delivering programmes from design through to implementation.
Key responsibilities of this Head of Digital will include;
• Be the trusted advisor to the Board, CEO and LT colleagues on digital transformation and digital security in delivering the long-term strategy for the organisation. Work collaboratively to develop, lead and implement an integrated digital strategy and underpinning infrastructure to achieve strategic goals.
• Provide clear and inspiring strategic leadership and direction for IT and digital transformation
• Work collaboratively with senior leaders, colleagues and people we support to improve digital access and inclusion and develop innovative solutions to service delivery informed by best practice and new ways of working.
• Ensure high performance expectations are set and excellence is delivered using technology across all services by effectively partnering and matrix managing programmes across operations and central services.
• Work with relevant teams to develop, deliver and monitor the effectiveness of business and project plans.
• Lead on the evaluation of the organisations digital strategy ensuring systems integration and effectiveness, value for money and return on investment is achieved – developing the means to evaluate the effectiveness of our investment.
• Manage and procure resources to ensure the delivery of the digital strategy on a cost-effective basis as agreed with the CEO/Director of Finance.
• Oversee the technological infrastructure and data management to ensure data compliance, information security, optimal performance, cost effectiveness and mitigate risks.
The salary on offer for this role is £80,000- £90,000 basic depending on experience, plus a great benefits package.
If you feel you are well suited, please apply or send your CV to email@example.com. Once we have had an initial conversation candidates will be sent the full details and be asked to put together a covering letter.