The Ashdown Group has been engaged by an international and well-established company with an excellent reputation, to assist them in their search for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager.
The successful Digital Marketing Manager will create and implement digital campaigns to drive brand awareness and engagement across all channels.
This opportunity will be based within the client's UK headquarters in London and will join a busy marketing department . To be considered, you must have experience in the following:
- Extensive digital experience in a commercial environment, that is campaign and Event focussed
- Implementing SEM campaigns, including paid programmes, social media campaigns and SEO
- Experience in delivering content and social media strategy
- Overseeing the digital analytics/ campaign tracking in order to refine campaigns and track success
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written and good organisational skills
- Effective client, stakeholder and partnership management skills
- Extensive knowledge of CMS systems, SEO and user journeys
- Google Adwords, Google Analytics - (ideally Google certified)
- Setting up A/B testing to improve conversion rates
- Creative and analytical approach
Knowledge of segmented social media channels, marketing automation (Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot) and Adobe Analytics would be highly advantageous.
The company invests heavily in its staff and the salary on offer is up to £45,000 depending on experience. Benefits include generous bonus, private health insurance, pension plan, childcare vouchers and holidays start at 25 days.