Digital Marketing Executive
Our client is a fast-growing B2B data and intelligence business who are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive to help them continue to grow the data, marketing and analytics services.
This is an ideal role for a someone with multi-channel marketing experience in a commercial environment. You will be afforded the opportunity to run your own marketing campaigns and plan, using the latest marketing automation and CRM technology, social media, events, and digital/online marketing channels.
Key responsibilities will be to work with the team to:
• Working effectively with the sales teams to plan out the campaigns to drive revenue growth
• Develop and co-ordinate activity across multiple channels including email, PPC, website, print, events and social media to drive lead generation, improve customer insight and sales conversion
• Monitor customer metrics (sales, revenue, opens, clicks, CPR, CPA etc.) and create a robust testing plan to support revenue, profit and ROI growth from digital marketing
• Develop customer data builds to increase effective targeting, response/conversion rates
• Use Marketo to deliver effective direct campaigns
As part of a wider group, the company welcome and encourage creativity and innovative ideas. You will be working in a supportive and encouraging environment with the ability to collaborate with other teams in the group.
Our client offers a hybrid working environment with 2 days in the central London offices. The salary on offer is up to £38,000 + up to 20% bonus and generous benefits