An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Executive with strong digital knowledge to join a well-established company.
Working as an integral part of the marketing team you will be driving target based campaigns across a range of services, into private and public sector organisations.
To be considered for this position you MUST have experience in direct marketing, campaign management or digital and offline marketing, and have prior experience with segmentation.
You will be analytically minded with experience and knowledge of both online and offline communication, including Campaigns/Automation/Content/Social/Paid/SEO. Additionally you will have a data driven mindset with the ability to focus on the science and data behind marketing.
Within this role some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Creating needs based campaigns that articulate the values of products and the brands propositions.
- Regularly monitor customer metrics (opens, clicks, CPR, CPA etc.) and create a robust testing platform driving effectiveness of all campaign activity.
- Analyse and building data.
- Devise content and contact strategies to maximise customer spend and satisfaction.
- Populate ‘interesting moments’ throughout the year.
A successful candidate will:
- Require excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be target orientated and able to work to challenging targets within a tight timeframe.
- Have a good understanding of online audiences’ behaviour, needs and changing trends to excel in this position.
- Hold in-depth understanding of web analytics (Webtrends / Google Analytics etc.) alongside a strong skill set in excel/ data packages.
- Understand ROI.
Within this role there is the opportunity for travel, and whilst being part of a team you will have a degree of autonomy so it is important that a candidate is comfortable and confident in their knowledge and skills.
The salary on offer is up to £34,000 plus an additional bonus.