Our client is a household name, a market leading online portal for financial and retail services. Based from central London and paying up to £30,000 plus annual bonus the Digital Marketing Executive will ensure than all digital marketing is operating effective, both commercially and technically.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established name, with an easy proposition to market. They utilises cutting edge technology and every media channel, have an abundance of assets and constant flow of content. The business is at the forefront of its industry in delivering services to millions of people every day via mobiles, tablets and desktops; our customer shapes the digital marketplace.
The successful Operations Executive will take a hands-on approach to managing the digital marketing estate by:
· Proactively support digital operations including tagging, tracking, troubleshooting and measurement of digital performance media channels
· Attend industry and media partner training programmes in order to reach expert level understanding of digital marketing disciplines and platforms
· Work with technical teams for marketing technology platforms, ensuring the integration of media platforms and technology within the IT infrastructure.
· Support and enhance relationships with media and technology partners to ensure the organisation is positioned to take advantage of product tests and betas, and are kept up to date with product and discipline developments.
· Proactively support the delivery of digital marketing analytics to drive best practice and optimisation of organic and paid digital marketing to support revenue, profit and ROI growth from digital marketing
· Support the selection, maintenance and development of systems infrastructure (including Ad serving, PPC technology, display, SEO, Social Media advertising, web analytics and other emergent biddable media platforms).
· Proactively identify opportunities for innovation and improvement through the use of new technologies and support the development and implementation of new tools and systems.
· Support the delivery of marketing channel insight and information analysis across PPC, social, native, display, VoD, content and SEO
· Proactively support day to day performance reporting, process and delivery across digital marketing to support day to day campaign optimisation
· Support channel attribution analysis and click stream analysis via the use of an Attribution Management platform
Our client offers a modern environment, with a vibrant workforce and is positioned within an attractive central location. The salary on offer is up to £30,000. To apply, click on the link and complete the consent registration form on the Ashdown Group website. You don't need to attach your CV immediately but will need to upload it within 48hrs to be considered.