An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Content Editor to join a leading professional services organisation.
As Digital content editor, the main focus of this excellent opportunity will be taking control of social media and the communications strategy. You will be responsible for producing engaging content for digital platforms alongside growing the company's relationship with industry publications and media outlets.
Your daily duties will include:
• Creating and managing channel-specific content
• Day to day running of social media channels
• Creating and delivering an influencer strategy
• Building relationships with relevant organisations
• Ensure content is optimised for search and evaluating the performance of the digital channels, alongside the digital marketing manager
You will need:
• Experience in content marketing and social media management
• Experience creating content
• Copywriting and proofreading
• Understanding of SEO and PPC
• Proven organisation skills
To be considered for this role, it was vital that you have exemplary verbal and written communication skills and a real passion for content marketing. You will be comfortable with SEO and web analytics. Have excellent interpersonal skills, able to work collaboratively, be self-motivated and able to work independently.