A highly regarded, successful business based in Leicestershire, is looking for a high performing Database Administrator to join their growing team. The business is on an upwards trajectory, looking to expand at a rapid rate during the next five years to ultimately become top ten within their field in the UK.
As an accomplished Database Administrator, this fantastic opportunity is responsible for all aspects of data management for the Electronic Point of Sale System (EPOS) and will also incorporate SQL Report writing.
As Database Administrator, you will:
- Be responsible for supporting the companies EPOS system
- Supervise a small data entry team
- Provide user training and ongoing system support
- Input new product information onto the system and maintaining accurate costing and pricing data.
- Be responsible for maintaining the integrity of the data and cleansing when required.
- Input accurate pricing data
- Work closely with the E-Commerce Manager on supporting the e-commerce function through effective support for the EPOS system
- Compile weekly stock and sales reports using SQL
This excellent opportunity would suit a confident self-starter who can use their initiative to see what needs to be done and how processes or procedures can be improved. With an eye for detail and the ambition to be fundamental in the growth of a multimillion pound business, there is great scope to develop your career here. Additionally, any experience with OpSuite specifically would be highly advantageous.
The business is situated just outside of Leicester and due to its location, you must be a driver. There is free parking. The salary on offer is between; £28,000 - £32,000; depending on the experience you bring to the role and as well as offering stylish open plan offices, they also extend a decent pension contribution and fantastic staff discounts! To apply for the role, please send your CV with the reference number ASH18299EW/3