Home Based Data Reporting Analyst
A global insurance company is looking for an experienced Data Reporting Analyst to join its team.
Please note that this role offers home working should you prefer. The company has two UK offices in London and Birmingham and would ask that candidates can reach one of those once a month at least.
The salary on offer is up to £53,000 plus bonus (up to 20%), 25 days annual leave and many more benefits.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate data and reporting person to join a large global firm. Day to day duties will include:
- Working with insurance teams in the areas of Underwriting, Claims, Finance, Actuaries and IT to understand data and reporting requirements
- Business analysis and requirements gathering
- Driving data quality and advising on best practice
- Supporting data projects and change management
- Providing a business interface for data requests
- Effective reporting of KPI metrics, data quality and regulatory reports
- Gap analysis
- Building dashboards
To be considered suitable you will need the following skills and experience:
- Strong data and business analysis background
- Ideally some experience of reporting within the insurance sector
- Ability to manage and manipulate data
- MI reporting
- Excel, SQL, Power BI and Qlikview experience
- Ability to produce quality data visualisations and infographics