A leading financial services company is looking for a Data Quality Analyst to join their team.
Working with the Enterprise Architect this newly formed role will be responsible for ensuring data governance complies with regulations and also to maintain and improve the quality and integrity of data captured and collated.
This role is with a long established financial firm based in London's Bishopsgate area. The salary on offer is up to £45,000 plus bonus and benefits. The flexible working policy will allow for a day a week working from home should you wish.
The Data Quality Analyst will work with many stakeholders in order to introduce management principles, practices and technologies to support the overall aims of the business. Duties will include: .
- Advocate and champion good data governance across the wider business.
- Implement the Data Governance framework and strategy.
- Troubleshoot quality issues through root cause analysis
- Identification and categorisation of data sources and structures.
- Implementation of data quality metrics and rules through data quality dashboards.
- Data integrity checking, reconciliation and exception reporting.
- Design and implementation of data management standards, policies and procedures and cleansing strategies.
- Map data flows and user journeys
To be considered suitable for this Data Quality Analyst role you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Systems and database applications experience such as SharePoint, Excel, MS Dynamics, IBM PowerCloud.
- Databases querying (SQL/DB2), ETL, scripting languages (PowerShell,VBA, Python) and application programming interfaces (APIs), data visualisation tools (Tableau, Power BI)
- Understanding of database design (ERDs, Relational database management systems, logical data models, normalisation, data dictionary, SQL programming, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS)
- Familiarity with data streaming technologies (Kafka).
- Comfortable interrogating large data sets.
- Solid understanding of data, information analysis, mining and reporting techniques.
- Prior experience in a Data Governance/Quality role with practical knowledge of key Data privacy legislation, such as GDPR.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV