Data Control, Governance & Management Lead – Manchester - £50,000
- Job Title: Data Governance Lead - Global Data Lead
- Core Responsibilities: Data control, data governance, data management, data roadmap & strategy, data quality
- Location: Manchester but with regular global travel
- Salary: £50,000
- Reference: ASH017796CP2
- PLEASE NOTE: To be considered you MUST have a full UK driving licence & be able to travel internationally on a regular basis
Based out of their Manchester site and reporting into the Head of Data & Analytics, this is an excellent opportunity for an experience data governance expert to take a newly created role with overall responsibility for the company’s data.
With an extensive background in data management, you will be responsible for developing, maintaining and maturing the data management capabilities for the business.
Core tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the development of the businesses data management strategy
- Contributing to the design of the data management operating model
- Becoming a source of expertise to support the global data reps that are being established across key global locations
- Delivering appropriate oversight to certify that Data Quality and Metadata management activity is effective across the organization
- Ensuring that data risk is minimized
- Promoting overall data management goals & operating models on a global scale
- Helping to deliver the data and analytics roadmap & strategy
- Data governance via adherence to data policies & procedures
- Monthly data reports to the data governance board
As the Global Data Management Lead you will oversee / manage 2 data analysts, and be required to travel to various international sites around the globe. You will be a confident and outgoing individual with excellent written & verbal skills. As well as sitting on the global data governance board, you will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders throughout the business.
In return for hard work and dedication my client is offering a salary of £45,000 - £50,000. You will have the chance to work on cutting edge data systems on a global scale. If you are an experienced data governance lead or data governance manager and you are looking for a new challenge please send me your CV immediately. Please detail reference: ASH017796CP2 in the subject line.
Key Words: Data Control Lead, Data Governance Manager, data governance, data analytics, data management, data roadmap & strategy, data quality, data testing, ERP, MS Dynamics 365, MS D365, GDPR