Are you looking to move into Media? Our client an industry leading Media and Data company are looking for a versatile Data Engineer. Your role will be to store, process, model and apply data science to make data and insights available for data analytics and business intelligence systems. This role would suit a data professional with experience in extracting and analysing data from third party providers and presenting data and insights to stakeholders. The role is home based with occasional travel into their London offices.
• Analyze, organize and prepare raw data for modelling and data analytics
• Evaluate business needs and objectives
• Combine raw information from different sources
• Explore ways to enhance data quality and reliability
• Taking ownership of your work schedule and assist with planning and prioritisation of jobs.
• Interpret findings into actionable outcomes
• Facilitate data driven decision making across the organisation
• Assist in development of overall data platform architecture
• Troubleshoot data related issues
What you’ll need
• Strong data modelling and SQL/database design skills.
• Proficient with either Tableau or Power BI
• Experience with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages, using SQL Server Data Tools (SSDT), Python, C#
• Strong conceptual and problem-solving skills
• Skill and knowledge of ETL processes
• Experience of working within cloud-based environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent numerical, analytical and statistical ability
As well as a salary of up to £45,000 the company offer generous benefits including pension, Life Assurance and Group Income Protection. This is a home based role with occasional travel into their London offices.