Data Architect - Birmingham
A large global company within the insurance sector are looking for a Data Architect to join their team in Birmingham.
This Data Architect role is paying a starting salary of £60,000 - £80,000 based on experience plus an exceptional benefits package.
The Data Architect will be responsible for:
- Guiding and shaping of data solutions across the business and aligning solutions with overall technology strategies
- Working closely with business stakeholders from ideas stage through to delivery, analysing business requirements and ensuring solutions meet business needs
- Owning corporate data and data security models
- Challenging IT solutions
- Documenting of data architecture designs and decisions
- Set data architecture principles
- Define how data is stored and secured
To be considered suitable for the Data Architect role you will ideally have previous experience of data architecture from within the financial services and/or insurance sector along with the following:
- Knowledge of frameworks such as TOGAF, Zachman and PEAF
- Proven experience of delivering scalable, robust and secure data solutions
- Strong understanding of information management practices
- Experience of business re-engineering principles and processes
- Ability to translate business needs into solutions using varying modelling tools.
To apply for this Data Architect role please send a copy of your CV quoting reference number ASH17960CH