This is an exciting opportunity for a data Data Analyst experienced in mobile games to join a dynamic IT company. You will be influential in guiding the direction of their data team and pushing the boundaries of gaming analytics.
This is an in-game analytics role monitoring all data including: technical, behavioural, and economic, to guide the team to make the best decisions.
- Help to further understand, model, predict, segment, and optimise player habits
- Develop an analysis strategy and perform analysis of complex scenarios and AB-tests, both systematically and on a one-off basis.
- Translate business needs to technical requirements and AB-tests, then work with development teams to ensure correct implementation and tracking
- Identify potential business opportunities and scope/design approaches to capture those opportunities
- Strong experience working in an analyst role in mobile games and a real passion for the industry
- Experience analysing player experience and habits
- Thorough understanding of SQL and reporting software (Tableau and Google Firebase a plus)
- Have a passion for quantitative analysis and the ability to draw business insights which will add real value