An established not-for-profit organisation with a growing security practice are looking for an experienced Cyber Security Manager.
You will be responsible for leading the management of Information Security, minimizing information security risk by ensuring technology and working best practices.
Working alongside the IT team you will be responsible for effective monitoring of all systems for security events. You will make recommendations and manage security tools maintain a high-level of knowledge of current and emerging security detection tools and software.
- Software Development Lifecycle inc. CI/CD
- Knowledge of Regulatory practices including Data Protection, GDPR
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate effectively to technical and non-technical audiences
- Modern Cloud platforms i.e. Azure, AWS or Google
- Ability to create clear, concise policy and procedure
- Risk and threat Assessments for infrastructure and software development
- Business Continuity and/or Disaster Recovery planning
- Security accreditation e.g. CISSP, CISM, SSCP, CCSP, CSSLP or equivalent