This is a fantastic opportunity for a graduate in Cyber / Information Security to join a rapidly growing disruptive tech firm.
With flexible working available and an office base in Hammersmith, this business's reputation is growing on a global scale week by week. The technology environment is built across C#, ASP.Net, React JS, Azure and SQL. This role will join the development team and focus largely on information / cyber security of complex web applications.
The salary for this Web Security Developer role is up to £50,000 based on experience and includes excellent benefits such as bonus, flexible working and 25 days annual leave.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Hands on .Net development
- Working in an Agile environment to audit application code to assess for security risks
- Generate bugs in backlog for vulnerabilities across platform
- Take ownership of security across the platform
- Mentor junior developers
- Risk assessments for current and future development projects
- Provide processes for the development team
To be considered suitable you will a strong interest in Cyber Security along with a relevant Degree / Masters / PhD
To apply, please send a copy of your CV quoting ASH18519CH