The Ashdown Group has been engaged by a highly successful Professional Services Company who are currently seeking a driven, detail oriented and friendly customer services/ researcher to join their expanding and motivated team to assist them in maintaining, updating and collecting data retrieved across multiple businesses. This is an exciting opportunity and affords candidates teh opportunity to work remotely / work from home
You will be calling a variety of professionals whilst working as part of a small and intimate team, carrying out integral research and capturing these results accurately onto a database. It is essential that you are a confident communicator over the phone and are able to deal with working in a fast-paced working environment.
In this role you will be expected to:
- Speak daily on the telephone, liaising with professionals regarding data information
- Proof-read, edit and maintain database information
- Have prior experience handling data within a working environment
- Conduct research over the web, telephone and desk in order to update and improve data
- Have proven organisation skills and an excellent eye for detail
- Fantastic interpersonal skills that enable you to build strong and effective working relationships
- Have Intermediate/Advanced level Word and Excel skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that invests in training and staff development.
If you feel you have these skills and you are looking to take the next step in your administrative career and utilise your current skillset, whilst also wanting to work as part of a wider team then please don’t hesitate in sending your most up-to-date CV