Award winning, global technology business are recruiting a Customer Success Executive with a SaaS background, to join their team working with enterprise retail businesses.
Maintaining a proactive and strong relationship with your customers, you will hold weekly meetings with key customers to understand their ongoing technical needs, what needs to be resolved, identifying actions to follow up on etc.
Your key day to day responsibilities include:
- Responding to and resolving customer submitted tickets in a timely and professional manner.
- Configuring software applications and document features based on customer needs.
- Troubleshooting software issues, providing status updates and workarounds on customer calls. (Similar to 1st/2nd line support of the software. Complex issues can be escalated)
- Acting as a bridge between the customer and internal teams like Product, Engineering, IT and Release Management.
To secure this role you must have a customer centric approach with strong relationship building skills. Experience ideally gained in a SaaS environment. A
Any technical competence across any of the following would be considered valuable:
- Configuring web-based software applications.
- Use of tools and technologies like JIRA, AppDynamics, SQL, CSS, XML, JSON
- Reading log files and identifying root cause of issues.
- Awareness of the SaaS Release Management Process.
This is a business that offers their employees a positive working culture, filled with opportunities for further learning, development, training and career progression. Couple that with a competitive basic starting salary of £28,000 - £32,000 plus bonus and extensive benefits, makes this a fantastic opportunity for a driven, professional keen to join a company that will support their growth.
The role is based in Baskingstoke, but offers some flexible working options.