A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a CRM Marketing Specialist to join a professional services firm based in Leicester.
This Database Marketing Executive will support the Marketing Director in creating and implementing lead nurturing campaigns with an aim to improve sales conversion.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ownership of client content creation and communications through CRM marketing
- Creating effective customer journeys through to sale and making use of marketing automation techniques
- Marketing campaign management to drive engagement, conversion and cross / up-sell
- Email marketing
-Analyse and report on marketing activity in order to optimise campaigns
- Social media marketing and engaging audiences from new channels
This CRM Marketing Specialist role is paying a starting salary of up to £30,000 plus benefits including flexible working.
To be considered suitable you will need:
- Strong knowledge in marketing campaign management and CRM marketing with previous experience in managing marketing strategy.
- Understanding of marketing automation technology and workflows
- Social media campaign management experience
- Strong content creation experience
- SEO or Google Analytics skills would be desirable however these are not essential.
To apply for this Marketing CRM Specialist role please send a copy of your CV quoting ASH18520CH