An opening for a Corporate Receptionist to join a Business services firm has become available. The company is looking for a confident and professional individual with prior experience of working in a similar role to be front of house and be at the heart of the business activities. The position will give the successful candidate opportunities to learn, develop and provide involvement in various projects.
- Organising internal and external meetings/conferences, internal events and booking diaries.
- Arranging general bookings.
- Maintaining and ordering office supplies.
- Maintaining the office calendar.
- Mailbox management for enquiries.
- Maintenene of the filing systems and documentations relating to subcontractors, holidays etc.
- Data entry, copy-typing, transcribing, document formatting, printing, scanning and filing.
- Telephony responsibility (answering/transferring calls).
- Previous experience working within a corporate environment and within an admin role.
- Microsoft Office skills; Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Brilliant communication skills
- Ability to work as a team and autonomously.