A reputable charity is looking for a Contracts Manager to join its team in its North/West region.
Please note that this role will be fully remote. This is also a maternity cover contract up until September 2022. Salary is up to £35,000 plus 28 days annual leave and a 35 hour working week.
This role reports into the operations team and is essential for managing the contracts that the charity win during their tendering and bid processes. Day to day duties will include:
- Extracting data from client database systems and Excel
- Internal and external reporting on contracts and deliverables
- Customer relationship management
- Reporting to local authorities on tenders won
- Ensuring the organisation are delivering on contracts won
- Engaging with stakeholders
This role would suit someone who has experience in either commercial or health and social care contracts along with the ability to extract and analyse data and produce reporting to a good level. The role covers the North West region including Manchester, Merseyside, Lancashire, Shropshire, Staffordshire and Cheshire.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV.