A reputable charity is looking for a Contracts Manager to join its team in its North West region.
Please note that this role will be fully remote with occasional meetings in the North West of England. This is also a maternity cover 12 month fixed term contract and the ideal candidate will be available to start in August 2021.
This role reports into the operations team and is essential for managing the contracts that the charity win during their tendering and bid processes. Day to day duties will include:
- Extracting data from client database systems and Excel
- Internal and external reporting on contracts and deliverables
- Reporting to local authorities on tenders won
- Ensuring the organisation are delivering on contracts won
- Engaging with stakeholders
This role would suit someone who has experience in either commercial or health and social care contracts along with the ability to extract and analyse data and produce reporting to a good level. The role covers the North West region including Manchester, Merseyside, Lancashire, Shropshire, Staffordshire and Cheshire.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV.