A prestigious specialist insurance business has engaged our services to recruit an experienced Company Secretarial Assistant, to support the Board and work as part of the Company Secretarial Team.
The board have a busy schedule of board meetings, committee meetings, alongside AGM and other ad-hoc events, for which you will assist in the preparations of.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Taking responsibility for scheduling meetings,
- Preparing board material,
- Assisting with travel arrangements and logistics,
- Arranging entertainment,
- Taking minutes during meetings and committees,
- Ensuring prompt distribution of papers
- Ensuring all documentation is up to date.
- Provide company secretarial support to the Board Administration Manager and Head of Legal.
To secure this role you should:
- Have previous similar experience, ideally supporting Board level
- Excellent attention to detail
- Decent Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience in making web filings on Companies House
- Be trustworthy and discreet and confidential
- Offer exceptional customer service skills and professionalism
- Be confident managing a varied workload.
The business offers a great working environment, with very low staff turnover. The salary is £40,000 - £50,000, depending on the experience you bring to the role, plus additional benefits. The business also offer a 34 hour working week.