A leading global law firm is seeking a Communications Assistant to work within the communications group of the firm’s global Marketing team to help drive the firm’s brand and marketing strategy through various traditional and digital channels. This is an entry level role but commercial experience will be welcomed as well as a keen interest in journalism and the legal sector.
The role is paying up to £35,000 and offered very good benefits including 25 days holiday, private health insurance and 5% matched pension.
This role is hybrid, the working arrangement is 3 days in the Central London office and 2 days you’ll work from home.
Duties include but are not limited to:
Digital & Social Media
- Drafting and posting social media posts
- Creating podcasts, videos and other digital content
- Drafting messaging copy for various purposes, including speeches, brochures, etc.
- Maintaining website content and drafting/posting new announcements
- Work with senior communications and BD team members to identify, pursue and execute a campaign led strategy.
- Proofing firm copy – e.g. OnPoints and other materials
- Reviewing email marketing materials
- Drafting lawyer bios
To be considered for this role you should have:
- University degree with grade of 2.1 or higher.
- Journalism experience a plus.
- Interest in social media.
- Knowledge of digital platforms.
- Knowledge of SEO an advantage.
- Excellent writing and superior oral and written communication skills.
- Proactive problem-solving and a positive can-do attitude.
- Knowledge of AP Style and the ability to learn and apply the firm’s writing style guide.
- Proven ability to deal with complex subject matter – preferably legal or financial.