A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Commercial Program Manager to join a market leading brand who are going through a period of considerable growth. Using your analytic talents you will be working within several verticals and with a diverse range of partners. You will be forecasting performance levels, taking into account market forces and regulatory changes within specific industries. This is a hybrid working role with 2 days a week based at the company’s offices in Central London.
- Delivery of performance plans for three Verticals within the Insurance / Financial services market for a wide range of partners and affiliates.
- Monitor day to day performance of channels and brands
- Delivery of business intelligence reports that highlight trends & correlations for market growth & penetration
- Analysis of current B2C and B2B channels and how sales performance can be optimised
- Communication with internal stakeholders
- Use algorithms to establish an understanding of trading performance, gaps, and opportunities
- Working in collaboration with other departments to ensure delivery and optimisation of strategy
To be successful you will need:
- Relevant experience in the management of channel performance, ideally in Insurance/Financial services or from a large corporate
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to translate data into easily understood formats.
- Advanced MS Excel and excellent working knowledge of Tableau or Power BI tool.
- Strong relationship building skills
- Experience and the ability in making data driven decisions
- Very strong customer focus and good attention to detail
As well as a salary of £45,000 you will receive a generous package including bonus with personalised and flexible benefit package