A successful Cloud based IT Services business in Bedfordshire, is looking for an experienced Cloud Monitoring Engineer to join their fast growing team.
This role covers a 24/7 support service that will see you work 4 days on and 4 days off, from 7am - 7pm. In addition, there will be up to 4 weeks in the year where you may have to work night shifts instead to help cover staff absences.
In this role you will:
- Proactively monitor infrastructures, systems, networks, system alerts and business processes
- Investigate and remedy alerts where possible, escalating where needed.
- Ensure excellent communication between business and customer, keeping them up to date until outcome achieved.
- Proactively manage anti-virus software and security patches alongside back ups.
To be successful for this role you will have some experience with the following:
- Good knowledge of servers and networking
- Azure Monitoring
- Some basic PowerShell scripting
You will ideally have some of the following qualifications, be working towards them or with the appetite to do so: M365 Fundamentals and Azure Fundamentals (AS-900 & MS-900), CCNA or CCENT, working towards Azure Administration (AZ-104)
MSP or outsourced IT service experience would be advantageous. Starting salary is a starting salary of up to £33,000 plus £3k shift allowance, in addition to a decent benefits package, benefits and individual training plans, certifications and paid time off to train. This is a friendly, fast growing business that are keen to support peoples development and keep abreast of new technologies.