Opportunity for a driven Cloud and Infrastructure Engineer to join a fast growing IT Services business in Bedfordshire, offering flexible working options (3 days WFH) and great career development.
Acting as a escalation point to the 2nd line team and working closely with both Operations and Cloud Solutions teams, you will:
- Identify and implement automation or problem/process resolution to drive efficiencies in the Service Desk
- Where possible create knowledge and processes with automatic remediation to enable proactive monitoring of infrastructures, systems and networks.
- Undertake Azure / 365/exchange administration
- Ensure the right documentation, processes and knowledge are in place for smooth transition from Cloud Solutions to Cloud Ops.
- Participate in major incident reviews and make recommendations to drive continual service improvement
- Participate in on-call rotas (generous additional on-call rate)
- Mentor the 2nd line staff and share knowledge
Excellent problem solving skills - demonstrating both an analytical and methodical approach
Active Directory management
M365 deployment and administration
MS Exchange Management
Knowledge of InTune or SCCM
Networking & Troubleshooting
M365 or Azure certifications would be advantageous. As would CCNA or CCENT
Starting salary for this role is up to £45,000 plus a solid benefits package and generous on-call. The company offer a nice office environment, but also offer the opportunity to work 3 days per week from home.