An opportunity has arisen for a Client Services Administrator to join a thriving professional services training business.
This role is offered on a hybrid working basis based between working from home and their London based offices.
You will be an integral part of the team and help to ensure the smooth and efficient running of a busy office for a leading profession services and training provider.
General day to day activities could include handling the booking of courses and services, as well as answering client queries and providing ad hoc administrative support to the Office Manager.
This is a wide and varied role which comes with the potential to assist with accounting activities such as, processing sales invoicing and credit control queries.
Experience of the following would be highly beneficial:
• Providing general office administration
• Taking bookings or handling similar client queries
• Assisting in the administration of training events
• Relationship building with clients, trainers and internal teams
• Liaising with venue teams
• Liaising with accreditation bodies overseeing the company’s qualifications
• Ordering course materials and confirm delivery by deadline date
• Dealing with queries from clients and internal teams
You will need strong Microsoft Office (i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel) skills and previous experience with CRM systems - ideally Salesforce
This role would suit someone with excellent communication and customer service skills, who has a strong attention to detail.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading training company who will support you in building a career, offering training, great team environment and on going support.