A highly successful professional services training organisation has an opportunity for an extremely organised and professional Client Relationship /Sales Account manager to join their team.
If you have recently been working in a sales, sales support, account management or customer relationship management capacity within Banking, Insurance or retail finance environment, this would give you an ideal platform to start in this role. However it is not essential.
In this role you will be reporting into the Sales director with the responsibility to service, retain and grow the existing customer base. You will be working in an account management/customer relation support capacity and your responsibilities will include responding to telephone and email based enquiries and to ensure that clients receive the highest possible level of customer service. This is a KPI and target driven environment so a you will need to be comfortable looking for growth opportunities within the accounts.
It's envisaged that a suitable candidate will demonstrate most of the below experience or attributes:
- Face-to-face customer service and sales experience
- High degree of IT literacy i.e. particularly with Word, Excel and Outlook
- Dealing with customers, producing proposals, quotes and outgoing product information requests
- Client negotiations, following up on sales leads
- Update CRM database information
- Strong office administration skills incl. document management & issuing information packs
- Experience dealing with customers creating introductory packs and information
This is a rare opportunity to join a supportive, collaborative team that celebrate each other’s success, and supports each other across business challenges. This is however a fast paced environment and would suit someone that enjoys the challenge of working across a range of clients and projects at the same time.
The client offers this role on a hybrid working basis with 1 day in their Birmingham based offices per week. The base salary is up to £28,000 with an OTE of £50,000 which is realistic and very achievable . They offer a benefits package of 25 days holiday, pension, life assurance, healthcare, income protection and lots of other perks.