A large financial services company based in the City is looking for a Client Data - Onboarding Associate to join its team.
Working as part of a friendly and supportive team your role will be to:
- Maintain data relating to Wealth Management Accounts
- Ensure data tasks meet standards
- Ensure data is correct and accurate
- Advising on account opening and maintenance matters
- Identifying areas of risk / concern
- Review practices and procedures
This Client Data Onboarding Associate is paying a starting salary of up to £29,000 based on experience. An excellent benefits packages is also available including 25 days annual leave, annual bonus, healthcare and superb pension.
To be considered suitable you will need to have previous administration experience, ideally within financial services however that is not essential. You will also need strong IT skills, excellent communication skills and proven accuracy and attention to detail.
To apply for this client Data Onboarding Administrator please send a copy of your CV quoting ASH18090CH