Ashdown Group are working with a provider of award winning training courses to assist with the recruitment of an experienced Administrator. The successful candidate will ideally come from a Training, Events or L&D background and possess strong customer service skills and thrive in a fast paced environment.
This will be a busy varied role and the key responsibilities will include providing administrative support for training events. You'll be liaising with clients and trainers , ordering all materials required for the courses, managing delegate requirements and organising the accreditation process.
The key skills required will include:
• Experience working as an Administrator in a commercial environment
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Ability to focus on the finer details
• Proficient in Microsoft suite
• Experience using virtual platforms, Zoom / MS Teams / Skype / Webex
• CRM systems - Salesforce experience - desirable
As well as being an enjoyable place to work with excellent career opportunities, this role is paying a annual salary of up to £24,000 and benefits include 25 days holiday, pension, life assurance, loyalty card and income protection insurance.