A leading wealth management firm are looking for an experienced Transfers In Administrator with asset management experience to join their team.
This role will be based from the company's Chelmsford offices in Essex and you will need to have previous asset management or client transfers experience to be considered suitable.
The starting salary is up to £34,000 plus an outstanding benefits package including bonus and pension.
The Transfer In Administrator will be responsible for:
- Working as a team to process the transferring client portfolio’s including tax wrapped and taxable trading accounts
- Looking after trading account transfers from brokers, ISA accounts/subscriptions, certified transfers in (probate etc.) and Unit Trust administration.
- Assisting with the transferring of collectives to and from trading platform(s)
- Monitor and chasing outstanding stock positions
- Paper stock deposits into Nominee company name
To be considered suitable for this role you will ideally have experience within financial services / wealth management as well as the following. It is essential that you have some experience with asset management and/or client transfers as well as sound IT skills and strong attention to detail.
An understanding of CASS rules and money laundering would also be an advantage
Top apply please send a copy of your CV