A fast-growing and successful accountancy firm is looking to add a Client Services Manager to its team in Weybridge, Surrey. The organisation employs upwards of 100 staff and offers a friendly and supportive environment.
This role will be responsible for a range of SME clients, providing year end accounting and simple corporation tax returns. You will also be responsible for client relationships and mentoring of junior members of staff. To be considered suitable you will need to be either ACA/ACCA qualified or very close to qualifying.
Day to day duties will include;
- Supporting the practice with SME accounting and managing portfolio of clients
- VAT returns / legislation
- Tax planning
- Supervising junior members of the team
- Working with accounting software including Xero, Quickbooks and Sage
- Presenting data to clients
This Client Accounts Manager role is paying a starting salary of up to £32,000 plus benefits.
To be considered suitable you will need to have previous experience in the above duties as well as the ability to commute to Weybridge.