A fast-growing and successful accountancy practice is looking to add an Accountant to its team based in Weybridge, Surrey. The organisation employs upwards of 100 staff and offers a friendly and supportive environment plus study support.
This role will be responsible for a range of SME clients, providing year end accounting and simple corporation tax returns. You will also be responsible for client relationships and mentoring of junior members of staff.
Day to day duties will include;
- Supporting the practice with SME accounting and managing portfolio of clients
- VAT returns / legislation
- Tax planning
- Supervising junior members of the team
- Working with accounting software including Xero, Quickbooks and Sage
- Presenting data to clients
This Client Accounts Manager role is paying a starting salary of up to £45,000 plus benefits based on experience.
To be considered suitable you will need to have previous experience in the above duties as well as being part or fully qualified with ACCA studies
To apply please send a copy of your CV