The Ashdown Group have been engaged by a leading professional services organisation to assist them in their search for a Billing Administrator. This position is a 9-12 month fixed term contract.
You will be working closely alongside their in-house accounts team to invoice values of all sizes throughout the year. The client has recently transitioned to Salesforce, it is key that candidates have experience dealing with this technology.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing invoices, post to ledger and send to clients
- Processing credit notes
- Reviewing reconciliation document from legacy system against Salesforce
- Maintaining Account and Contract records between two systems
A successful candidate will:
- Have experience using Salesforce (ESSENTIAL)
- Be experienced in administration
- Require good knowledge of Word, Outlook and Excel
- Be customer focused
- Have a professional telephone manner
This is an excellent opportunity for you to join an established organisation and learn from an experienced team.