A leading global insurance company is seeking a Claims Coordinator to join their Aviation Claims Support Team based in their Heathrow.
This role is paying up to £30,000 plus great benefits. It is a hybrid role with 1 day in the office per week, the rest of the week you’ll work from home, however for the first few weeks you’ll be fully onsite at the Heathrow office receiving full training.
Reporting to the Regional Director of Claims, the primary focus of the role will be to act as the first point of contact for all incoming enquiries from external customers and to support the Aviation claims workload with all aspects of insurance claim progression from inception to completion, by providing a high level of customer service, secretarial and administrative support.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Receive and action new claim files, review documents for their relevance, monitor, and assist management of claim files ensuring instructions and processes are in line with account handling requirements.
- Assist with compiling / drafting reports from provided data, conducting research for the reports to be completed in standard formats and variations under instruction.
- Build a good working knowledge and basic understanding of standard aircraft technical terms to be able to communicate effectively with Surveyors and customers alike and in order that returned documentation is completed as much as possible.
- Arrange meetings and briefings ensuring all equipment, security clearance and general housekeeping needs are covered, as and when required.
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Experience of working in a similar account management/administrative role within a busy team environment.
- Enthusiasm for aviation and the insurance industry.
- Experience of delivering outstanding customer service to clients.
- Advanced IT skills in MS Office 2010 including Outlook, Excel and Word (able to track changes, insert photos and set-up templates) and Internet Explorer. Intermediate PowerPoint skills.