Fantastic opportunity for a Business Systems Manager with Netsuite knowledge and a strong project background, to join an award winning, FMCG, international business in London, boasting ambitious continuous expansion plans and a pipeline of interesting projects.
This role is both strategic and hands on. You will be reporting into the Head of IT and day to day will be supporting the entire ERP system, related applications and integrations and providing support to users on related queries.
In addition you will take responsibility for managing and delivering on ERP and Systems projects, managing internal and external stakeholder relationships throughout the process. Alongside more major projects, you will also take control of new enhancements, integrations, scoping out providers, testing and training for roll out.
Likewise, you will help deliver the business data strategy by developing the business KPI and reporting requirements, ensuring data integrity.
To secure this role, you will be:
- A dynamic, technical and pragmatic individual with strong project skills and the ability to build strong relationships and influence at all levels.
- Strategic, but also someone with a hands on in your approach to day to day work, willing to roll up their sleeves to get a job done.
- Experienced in delivering complex integration projects
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of business and finance processes.
- Knowledge of Netsuite ERP system is essential.
Experience managing an outsourced IT function would be particularly advantageous (as there are 3rd party support contracts in place), as would knowledge of WMS systems.
Due to recent changes in working practices due to Covid, the business are now happy to offer this role as a remote working position, but with the understanding you would have to attend the London office 1-2 times per month. The business have enjoyed exponential growth the last 4-5 years and have ambitious plans moving forward. They can offer very competitive basic salary plus benefits, plus the opportunity to work as part of a fun, high performing team.