A unique opportunity has arisen within one of the world’s leading restaurant chains. The company are looking for a hard-working and organized BI Developer to be responsible for the upkeep and development of warehouse data. The role has come about to support the team during a time of significant technological change and aid in business decision making and ongoing developments.
This role with report to the Restaurant Technology Lead and work closely with the Development team responsible for system support.
- Aggregating data from multiple sources in an efficient data warehouse.
- Lead the integration of data sources from old to new systems to enable uninterrupted MI and BI reporting.
- Perform data mapping from current data and working with 3rd parties to facilitate data integration.
- To prepare and create SQL scripts.
- Responsible for technical design and support the transition of data and data models.
- Manage requests from the company for Business intelligence reporting.
- Data cleansing in line with GDPR.
- Gather insights from business representatives regarding data usage.
- Deliver results within communicated timelines.
The suitable candidate with have:
- 2-4 years as a data analyst or equivalent position with a strong focus on analytics.
- Experience working with at least one execution model (e.g. Waterfall, Agile etc.)
- Skills with BI tools are desirable.
- Experience working with SQL to analyse data.
- Proven experience of data warehousing, cleansing and migration.
- Skills with integration methods.