A leader in accountancy and business intelligence are looking for a Junior Business Intelligence Analyst to join their team. The role with focus on cleaning and ensuring the accuracy of the company's data which is crucial to the business and its decisions. Reporting, data manipulation and analysis will form a large part of this role and this will be executed using reporting tools and Excel. This role will suit someone who has a high level of accuracy and has strong analytical skills.
- Assisting with the cleansing of existing data in the firm's CRM software.
- Creating reports to identify missing or incorrect data.
- Creating reports for internal users.
- Exporting data from the CRM and using a range of strategies to identify matched using Excel formulas.
- Manually updating CRM records with changes from lists.
- Cleansing new lists to enable various teams to target prospects and importing into the database.
- Data manipulation using VLOOKUP formulas within Excel.
- At least 6 months within a similar Data Analysis role.
- Strong Excel experience.
- Experience working with databases.