Are you a driven and ambitions Sales professional with experience in the Insurance or Employee Benefits market? Our client provides business intelligence and market insight to global organisations and are looking for a New Business Development Manager who will possess a natural flair for relationship management and of course be commercially aware.
Key responsibilities will include
• Proactively contacting organisations within the financial services sector to introduce and promote business intelligence solutions.
• Identifying key stakeholders within companies in order to establish and maintain a successful working relationship.
• Undertake market analysis to identify new organisations who will benefit from solutions provided.
• Speaking to prestigious organisations, identifying their data requirements and offering bespoke and tailored solutions.
• Assist in shaping and developing a sales strategy within the Business Development function
• A track record of successful business development in a complex B2B environment
• Strong relationship building skills and the ability and drive to develop your professional network
• Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• A strong understanding of working with or in the global insurance or employee benefit industries is desirable
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Business fluency in a second language would be highly desirable
As well as a salary of £50-£55k and £70k OTE, plus additional bonus, the company also offer a competitive pension scheme, Life Assurance, flexible working, holiday purchase, discount vouchers. gym membership and cycle to work schemes