If you are a qualified Financial Advisor looking to transition into a global investment company this could be a rare opportunity with the potential for a highly lucrative career. This is an exciting new role and our client are looking to offer the right candidate an excellent career path as well as a very generous commission structure with first year earnings of £60,000 OTE/second year £100,000 OTE.
This is a pro-active new Business Development role with success achieved via development and management of new relationships with partners and end customers. Reporting to the Head of New Business you will be a self-starter and pro-actively generate new leads through various channels including outbound calling, emailing and researching social media platforms Using your sound commercial understanding and awareness of the financing industry gained within the asset management or wealth management sector you will identify and source leads for a wide range of investment opportunities, including real estate and alternative resources.
To be considered you must have
• Previous experience as an IFA/Financial Advisor and/or new sales within a Financial Services environment
• Solid commercial acumen with sound understanding of Financing or Wealth Management.
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced and sometimes high-pressured environment.
• Ability to work autonomously and make independent decisions.
• Natural communicator with excellent written and oral skills.
The role comes with a basic salary of £35,000 plus uncapped earning potential of £60,000 in the first year and £100,000 OTE within two years. If you are a motivated and ambitious individual with the ability to generate new business then please apply.