A FTSE organisation, based in E1, is seeking an experienced, eloquent and analytical Business Development Executive, of graduate calibre, to join their dynamic and driven growing team.
You will take responsibility for a varied role which can include:
- Develop new relationships and networks
- Build on existing relationships and networks to develop new business opportunities
- Work in a systematic manner to target those new clients which are of most interest
- Assist with RFP submissions, bid management and response writing
- Develop presentations and delivering high quality proposals to clients
- Consult with clients and identify where services can help their businesses optimise market opportunities and solve operational challenges
- Advise clients on implementation of effective solutions designed to meet competency and business driven requirements
- Where required, provide reporting on new business development to senior management
- Work with the US and Asia New Business teams to leverage global relationships
- Assist with ad hoc team related tasks
You should be a confident communicator, as well as adept at managing data in Office, Excel and Salesforce, which you can use to create meaningful reports to the commercial team.
This role offers a promising candidate, who proves themselves, the opportunity to grow at a firm,who recognises and rewards hard work and commitment.
The successful candidate will be analytical, driven and experienced in a similar role, with good commercial awareness.
To apply, click on the link and complete the consent registration form on the Ashdown Group website. You don't need to attach your CV immediately but will need to upload it within 48hrs to be considered.