Agile Business Analyst - Insurance Claims Platforms
*Home Based / Remote, 6 month fixed term contract, £70,000*
A leading global insurance company is looking for Business Analyst with previous experience in insurance claims handling and platforms.
This is an initial 6 month fixed term contract that can be home based.
Duties will include business analysis to improve the efficiency of the claims process
- Improving the First Notice of Loss process using data extracted by an AI tool
- Gaining key customer insights via the Claims Customer satisfaction survey
- Leveraging AI to detect potentially large losses and direct them to the right Claims Managers
- Making the claim handling process more streamlined and efficient by exploiting the OOTB workflow capabilities of Guidewire Claim Centre v9
- Elicit, understand, challenge and translate the business value into requirements, creating appropriate user stories
- Analyse, document and challenge end to end business processes and customer journeys.
- Work closely with the Product Manager to ensure that any user story is detailed, thorough and ready for development, owning the story from conception to final delivery of value.
- Ensure solution designs align with Enterprise Architecture principles
To be considered suitable you will need the following skills/experience:
- Working in an Agile environment
- Claims process understanding
- Working with teams located across multiple time zones
- Data flow & contract analysis and definition
- Effective user story writing/management
- Skilled in the analysis and documentation of complex business processes.
- Knowledge of Guidewire Suite
To apply please send a copy of your CV.