Business Analyst - Insurance Claims
Home Working / Remote with a requirement of going to either London or Birmingham offices twice a month.
Initial 12 month fixed term contract with the intention of becoming permanent. Salary up to £70,000 plus 20% bonus, 25 days holiday and 10% pension.
A leading global insurance company is looking for a Business Analyst to join their team and focus on the ongoing automation and optimisation of their claims processes and systems. The suitable candidate will need to have a background in looking at existing processes and working towards finding efficiencies across claims submissions, handling and system integrations.
Day to day duties will include:
- Elicit, understand, challenge and translate the business value into requirements, creating user stories
- Analyse, document and challenge end to end business processes and customer journeys
- Suggest process improvements
- Ensure alignment between requirements, user stories and test output
- Be the link between the internal stakeholder, technical teams and any third-party regarding
- Ensure solution designs align with Enterprise Architecture principles
- Build a relationship with your Product Owner, understand their business and challenges.
- Understand internal customer and how the product impacts them in order to ensure you are driving the right outcome.
To be considered suitable you will need experience with the following:
- Creating process maps for a variety of audiences with adequate level of detail
- Workshop facilitation
- Senior stakeholder management
- Understanding of insurance processes - ideally Claims, Borderaux process, London Market insurance
- Working in an Agile environment
- Skilled in the analysis and documentation of complex business processes.
- Experience working with global product teams, software providers, and outsourcers.
- End to end experience of the product lifecycle over numerous medium and large-scale projects.