A leading global insurance company is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join its team.
Please note this role is initially for a 12 month fixed term contract with possibility of extending beyond.
This is an exciting new role for an experienced Business Analyst to focus on a global digital underwriting platform with a leading insurer. The focus will be on transforming the way global rating is integrated into the policy lifecycle in order to improve global rating technology. Duties will include:
- Looking at technology that can improve global rating such as Power Platform & APIs
- Identify how the business can transform processes around digitalising and improving policy lifecycle
- Building a strong understanding of end to end user journeys and processes
- Documenting requirements, processes and scope
- Champion process improvement opportunities including associated costs and benefits.
This Global Rating Business Analyst role is paying up to £55,000 plus benefits including bonus
To be considered suitable you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Agile working practices
- Experience of collaborating with global teams
- Ability to define data flow and contract analysis
- Documenting user requirements, processes and stories
- Exposure to complex information systems
To apply, please send a copy of your CV