Business Analyst - Global Insurance Company (Database structures and data transfer)
Home Working / Remote with a requirement of going to either London or Birmingham offices once a week.
Permanent position. Salary up to £63,000 plus 20% bonus, 25 days holiday and 10% pension.
A leading global insurance company is looking for a Business Analyst to join their underwriting team and focus on the ongoing transformation of data and systems. This role would suit someone with broad business analysis skills and a background in data focused projects.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Working with in-house underwriting, cyber and digital teams to understand the make-up of the business and translating data/database requirements into user stories.
- Analyse, document and challenge end to end business processes and customer journeys
- Suggesting process improvement opportunities
- Ensure alignment between requirements, user stories and test output
- As a member of the product team, be the link between the internal stakeholder, technical teams and any third-party regarding people, process and technology throughout the product lifecycle
- Ensure solution designs align with Enterprise Architecture principles as well as any design principles and strategy decisions made within your product team or the platform
To be considered suitable you will need the following skills/experience:
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Ability to understand database structures and how data transfers between systems
- Jira experience is essential
To apply, please send a copy of your CV