This is a rare opportunity that has arisen in the technical team of a prestigious London insurance business.
The role is predominantly Business Analysis, but also includes some Project Management and will see you reporting into the Business Solutions Manager and successfully delivering on a range of projects in line with the companies framework and governance.
On the Business Analysis side you will:
- Identify requirements with the relevant stakeholders and document them.
- Document the user stories or system specs as required
- Construct business cases for new initiatives, using data analysis to support decision making on system or procedural changes.
- Be capable of translating technical information to non technical stakeholders in the business, whilst also ensuring technical resources are clear on the business requirements
- Also coordinate and assist with UAT and user training.
On the Project Management side you will:
- Produce project kick of documentation as well as full Project Plans
- Provide estimations of resources and timescales needed against each project
- Gather and escalate where needed project risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies
- Create Project Status update reports for IT Management and Project Boards, managing the communication plan and ensuring all stakeholders are informed of change when necessary.
- Supervise all staff assigned to the project and manage the allocation of their work.
It is expected that the successful candidate will demonstrate solid BA skills and have some exposure to Project Management and an awareness of the process involved, along with an enthusiasm to work a role that bridges both BA and Project Management.
The business offer a basic salary of up to £70,000, depending on the skills and experience you bring to the role. They also offer a great benefits package with generous pension, holiday and also offer a great work / life balance with a 34 hour working week.