A large and successful organisation is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join its team in the Potters Bar area of Hertfordshire / North London
This role will focus on establishing the organisational information requirements, value of data and data management / processing practices. Day to day duties will include:
- Improve business performance by analysing requirements; designing solutions; recommending system controls and protocols for the Aconex system and associated product suite.
- Working with the business to maintain and improve data acquisition, processing and reporting.
- Map current and future business data requirements
- Establish cost and value of data
- Put in place and maintain cost effective data management disciplines and practices
- Determine operations objectives
- Design work processes and workflows
- Adopt an Agile management approach to project delivery
This Business Analyst role is paying a starting salary of £50,000 - £55,000 plus benefits, based on experience.
To be considered suitable you will need to have the following skills and experience:
- Strong business analysis experience including data management
- Software requirements gathering, design, development, documentation and implementation
- Supporting existing solutions including investigating and resolving defects
- Analysing business needs and information
- Understanding testing process
- Experience with business intelligence toold, GiS solutions, Visio, SharePoint
To apply for the Business Analyst position please send a copy of your CV quoting reference ASH18080CH